Piscina & Wellness Barcelona has awarded the most innovative products and projects
For another year running, Piscina & Wellness Barcelona has awarded the best products presented at the trade fair, the most innovative projects for new and renovated swimming pools for public and residential use, the best facilities dedicated to the therapeutic use of water, and the aquatic projects presented by architecture students from all over the world through three competitions which have received a total of 119 entries from 12 countries.
The winners of the 2019 Piscina & Wellness Awards were:
- the Ezarri private swimming pool in Lago d'Iseo (Italy)
- the Municipal swimming pool of Can Millars by AIA Salazar Navarro and Construcciones Deportivas Condal, located in Cornellà de Llobregat (Barcelona)
- the swimming pool forming part of the tourist complex Choise Les Bains, on the Island of Mauritius (Republic of Mauritius), by BIODESIGN Pools
- the swimming pool of the Gran Hotel Terme di Comano (Italy) by Bianchetti Architettura
The winners in the 2019 Wellness Experience Awards were:
- the Balneario de Archena (Murcia)
- the thalassotherapy centre Termaria Casa del Agua (A Coruña)
- the spa at Caldea (Andorra)
- the thermal technique Water Dream by Pablo Olabe, Thalasia (Murcia).
The award for Best Innovative Product went to:
Cyanuric Acid Reducer from the French company Gaches Chimie Specilities.
The winner of the Architecture Competition for students was:
The project "Caicai Vilu 11 (The heartbeat of water)" presented by Ramón Díaz, Miguel Rubio, Zaskya Ruíz and Fabián Peña, in their 5th year at the University of Architecture, Urbanism and Geography in Concepción (Chile).