The equipped swim spa and innovative technologies
The new Rio Grande 2019 W-Flow swim spa is the result of a long development process. It is the perfect combination of a well-equipped spa and a swimming pool used as gym equipment suitable for a complete workout. The inner width of the swim area is almost 2 meters, its length is 314 cm.
A spa became a professional training appliance
In a traditional swim spa, the user has to switch on/off the pumps manually for finding the proper water flow which fits their fitness level. The Rio Grande 2019 swim spa is equipped with a brand new swim software. Combining this and the new W-flow system the new Rio Grande 2019 became a professional training appliance.
The user can choose six-speed levels from the slowest, most comfortable ,,floating" to the hardest exercise. Similarly to a modern treadmill, you can predefine the swimming speeds one after another, so you can insert slower stages between the swimming sprints.
- W-flow system can deliver twice as much water against traditional types 180 m3/h.
- The width of the water flow is only 50-60 cm.
- The difference between water flow directions and the center line of the spa is 0° therefore swimming is perfectly balanced.
- Mechanical elements are separated from the hydro-space, so any mechanical repairs can be done without sluicing the water.
- The Rio Grande 2019 swim spa is available with semi-cabinet - what makes possible to sink the spa halfway only in the ground without any concrete preparation.
- The heat pump connection in the swim spa is fixed and equipped with In.Grid system - consequently, the heating cost can be reduced to one-third of the electrical heating.
- Both the massage and the swim area can be separately controlled with the in.touch2 application.
- Self-drain function - the swim area can be drained by the circulation pump: 1000 liters in only 33 minutes.