A next-generation pool cover featuring anti-algae and UV-resistant Eclipse slats
New colours so you can customise your pool shutter
After the success enjoyed by its anti-algae, UV-resistant Eclipse slats since they were launched 3 years ago, OCEA has expanded its range with additional colours. The slats are also fully customisable.
Thanks to a tri-extrusion process, the Eclipse slat profile is made using three types of materials or different colours. The two combined colours within the traditionally-manufactured profiles come with an anti-UV layer added to the surface of each of the cover's segments. This slat profile also allows us to prevent algae from forming between adjacent slats.
Eclipse pool cover slats manufacture - tri-extrusion process
A stylish and insulating pool cover slat
This unique slat comes with various advantages for you to create a stylish, resistant, and more insulating pool cover that is easy to assemble.
- Superb resistance to UV rays. They have a longer lifespan thanks to an additional protective layer on the slats (anti-UV layer)
- Blocking photosynthesis inside the hinges prevents algae from forming
- 10% more buoyancy than traditional slats
- An incredible insulation coefficient: 3.2 W/m².K
- Visually even across the whole surface (only the waterproof chambers are visible)
- Can be assembled by clipping them together or sliding their sides together
- Available in a vast array of colours found on the market. The extremely popular Platinum and Cobalt versions conceal any condensation inside the slats.
- Compatible with the majority of profiles already on the market.
Eclipse pool cover slat, anti-algae and anti-UV
Ocea is constantly designing innovative products. The company is also committed to investing in new tools whilst improving the production process in order to significantly reduce lead times.