MONDIAL PISCINE - A GUARANTEE
|Mr Michel MORIN|
Mondial Piscine was formed in 2002 by Michel MORIN, a pool builder since 1975, and is based on his innovative concept of using polypropylene panels.
A simple concept that is quick to assemble, solidly built and has been developed by his own design team.
First pool builder to receive the auspicious technical certification from French organisation CSTB (Centre Scientifique des Techniques du Bâtiment)
Ten year manufacturer’s warranty on our products.
Conforms to the BAEL standard (Béton Armé aux Etats Limites).
MONDIAL PISCINE - A RESEARCH AND MANUFACTURING RESOURCE
A factory of 5000m² in an area covering 5 hectares is dedicated to the development, the plastic injection process and production for the internal manufacture of the sheet panels and all the other parts of the concept.
The production site where the Mondial Piscine panels are manufactured
- Construction process developed by Mondial Piscine
- Modular panels measuring 1.20m or 1.50m x 1m and 15cm in thickness, weighing 14 kg and produced on our injection press of 1 700 tons.
- Wide and innovative range of made-to-measure pools with a variety of steps that form part of the whole structure.
- System that uses vertical reinforcement on a grid frame, welded to the bottom of the pool, and horizontal reinforcement at the top, thereby creating a solid, homogenous structure.
MONDIAL PISCINE - A STRONG NETWORK
- 40 dealers in France
- Patented technology
- Regular support
- Sales assistance
- Permanent presence and a variety of tools and aids available to help with the launch of your company
...Join a strong, exciting network and benefit from ongoing support at every stage of your business.