The annual version of the Spécial PROS COLLECTIVITES Special Edition - by EuroSpaPoolNews - is currently being prepared for the 6th year running and will be released at the beginning of October 2021.
Feature in the October 2021 Spécial PROS Piscines de Collectivités magazine
A special edition for public communal facilities in France
This edition will bring together all the essential news, developments and trends from the swimming pool and leisure facilities market (hot tubs, hammams, saunas, wellness, etc) in terms of construction, renovation and maintenance for areas in public communal facilities in France.
Public facility professionals in France, a booming market for the swimming pool and wellness industry
The outdoor accommodation sector is thriving in France.
Here are a few figures:
- the top tourism accommodation chosen by the French
- nearly 8,000 campsites in France
- 1st for campsites in Europe and 2nd worldwide.
- Among these 8,000 campsites, over half still do not have a swimming pool, while over 80% do not have water play areas or wellness facilities.
However, swimming pools have become an overriding factor for holiday-makers when choosing their accommodation.
Target public facility professionals in France
A special edition for swimming pools, hot tubs and equipment reaching a targeted wide professional audience
As a manufacturer or distributor of equipment and materials for swimming pools, hot tubs, saunas, hammams, water leisure activities, etc, you should also be targeting professionals and managers of hotels, outdoor accommodation, campsites, holiday cottages, water parks, sports centres and public swimming pools in France, as well as architect firms and design offices in charge of swimming pool and leisure area projects at these communal facilities.
The magazine Spécial PROS COLLECTIVITES n°6 targets a wide audience of French professional contacts and decision-makers with expert reports:
- 11,000 paper copies sent out to our subscribers
- 2,000 copies at our stand during professional outdoor accommodation trade shows: Atlantica in La Rochelle (west France) from 12 to 14 October 2021 and SETT in Montpellier (south France) from 2 to 4 November 2021
- 24,600 digital copies sent out to our subscribers.
Appear and promote your business in the October 2021 edition of Spécial PROS COLLECTIVITES
If you wish to feature in this annual edition specially for public facilities, then contact us now through this online form or ask for our media kit from your sales contact.