Compact is in fashion, including in technical rooms, to satisfy customers in a hurry, those with a lower budget, or simply those with limited space available for pool equipment.
The new all-in-one Watercom Vitalia solution
The new all-in-one Watercom Vitalia solution includes all the equipment necessary for the complete water filtration and treatment of pools up to 60 m², mounted on a unique base plate. It economises on time and money thanks to a compact (120 x 83 x 100 cm) base that optimises the space in any technical room.
The equipment necessary for the complete water filtration and treatment
This German-made solution comes with a 2-year warranty and includes:
- 1 Vitalia Comfort sand filter in laminated polyester with a 6-way valve;
- 1 Vitalia 15m³/h filtration pump with a speed regulator, for acoustic comfort and energy savings;
- 1 analysis and automated water treatment station for pH/chlorine (peristaltic pH and chlorine dosing pumps, 3 L/h at 1.5 bar);
- 1 base plate to support the complete set of equipment;
- 1 control panel;
- The corresponding connectors and hoses (2" and with pre-installed injection points).
In less than one hour, the customer benefits from a complete system for clear and healthy pool water. They save on operating costs, maintenance (automated treatment, filtration speed regulator), as well as on chemical products. They can also control everything remotely via the dedicated dinoAccess app, which can be downloaded free of charge (iOS/Android).