FloatingLounge by uwe JetStream started with a wish: more wellness and fitness, more demanding athletic challenges. Thus the resulting product includes various massage and exercise functions, all thanks to the creativity, innovation and foresight of uwe JetStream and its development partners. FloatingLounge is the first underwater unit dedicated to training, hydro massage and relaxation.
The system allows several options
Dynamic aqua sports
- Relaxing swimming
- Vigorous swimming
- Aqua jogging
- Aqua walking
Flexibility and strength training
- For feet and knees: calf stretching, leg lifts and treading water
- For the hips: forward lunges, straddles, crawl kicks, one-leg jumps and change-overs,
- For the spine: thigh stretch, knee curls, presses and cycling,
- For the shoulders: cross-arm stretch, hanging stretch and shoulder pull back,
- For the arms: elbow bend, arm stretch, push board, standing breaststroke and tennis serve stretch.
- A relaxing or muscle loosening full body massage or a massage focused on specific body parts like the back,
- shoulders, gluteus muscles, legs or foot soles
- Deep relaxation
- Release of myofascial tension
- Customized muscle and joint training
- Improved muscle circulation
- Improved circulation
- Pain relief
- Regulation of the autonomic nerve system
- Muscle strengthening
- Improved mobility
- Strengthening of the immune system
Until now, it has only been possible to have access to this entire range of wellness and fitness at different and generally completely separate facilities, like spas, sports clubs and massage parlors. Uwe JetStream's FloatingLounge has turned many either/or into an and because FloatingLounge offers all-in-one at the touch of a button.
FloatingLounge consists of:
- An element equipped with jets for local and integral massage ,
- A counter current nozzle and specially formed hand grips for exercising,
- An ergonomic lounger which allows total relaxation in a floating position.
FloatingLounge is very economical: compact and low on energy requirement. It has just known a striking success at the Stuttgart and Lyon 2010 Pool Exhibitions where it was presented for the first time.